There’s a lot going on at Riverwalk!
Even though we are one of several builders building at Riverwalk in Rock Hill, Evans Coghill Homes is definitely leading the way with over 30 sales so far this year. What’s our secret? Our homes, of course! In particular, buyers love that Evans Coghill allows some customization to our floorplans. With over 16 plans to choose from, and the ability to move things around, buyers feel like they are truly able to have a custom home.
And then, there is the community itself. Riverwalk is a dynamic neighborhood with a distinctive, outdoor lifestyle tied to its setting along the scenic Catawba River. This 1,008-acre master planned community will eventually include 850 homes, 250 townhomes and 1,250 apartments. Riverwalk has something for everyone – destination shopping and dining, world-class cycling venues, a canoe/kayak launch, nature trails, green spaces and athletic fields.
There are five bicycle disciplines here at Riverwalk:
- Velodrome track
- BMX track
- Mountain biking
Plus, there’s also:
- Walking and hiking along the Catawba River
- Gorgeous, scenic trails amid mature trees and wildlife
- Athletic fields including baseball, softball, soccer, etc.
- A huge tennis center down the street
- Golf courses everywhere!
And of course, there is so much to do along the river! The calm waters of the Catawba River offer a great adventure for paddlers of all skill levels. Begin your journey at the Fort Mill Dam and float down to Riverwalk. Or put in at Riverwalk and embark on a 2.75-mile trip that gets jumpstarted with the Class I/II rapid just below the launch. The trip continues to a second Class I rapid just before taking out at River Park. The landing is open to the public year round. Visit the City of Rock Hill for more information.
Been thinking that it’s time to get in a kayak? Take a course for people who are interested in kayaking but want to start with some personal, one-on-one, instruction and practice. All clinics are taught by a certified American Canoe Association (ACA) instructor, and each participant will be issued an ACA participation card at the conclusion of the clinic. Suitable for beginner kayakers ages 12 and up. Register with the City of Rock Hill.
Also of note…
- This dog friendly neighborhood has baggie stations throughout
- There are many pocket parks and common areas with firepits, benches, etc.
- The high-end apartments are getting ready for residents to move in
- The YMCA is nearing completion
- The construction of the Assisted Living with Memory Care facility has begun
- Also under construction: A wine bar, spa, running store, dentist office, and CPA office
- A white napkin restaurant, The Pump House, directly on the river opens early next year.
- A grocery store, bank, hotel, and more restaurants are in the works
For more information about Evans Coghill Homes at Riverwalk, contact New Home Specialist, Tara Davidson CRB, CRS, NC/SC Broker, at 803.366.4588.
Evans Coghill Homes is a new home builder in the Charlotte, NC area building homes in Springfield, Riverwalk, Cheval, and River Run. For more information, please visit www.evanscoghill.com.