New Home Move In Now – Easy Living – Belmont NC – Five Great Features
Five Great Features of the new McDowell home plan at 6001 Sandy Point Ln, Belmont. You will love Staying at Home in this new ranch home plan in McLean Overlake. $424,900. Ranch home – no stairs to your bedroom. Fully landscaped yard. New home in Belmont NC. Virtual Tour Here. Move in now available new home.
- Perfect Family Gatherings – All the family is gathered around the Extended Island in the kitchen enjoying the evening together. Laughing, telling stories and sampling your appetizers fresh from your brand new kitchen. This is the heartbeat of the home, where memories are made and family is cherished. The family will have plenty of room around the nearly 30 square feet of island. Imagine the cherished memories that come from just spending time together here.
- Perfect Home Office – Are you working at home on the dining room table or in the guest bedroom? Do you have to move your office at dinner time or bedtime? Does the dog barking and family in the kitchen interrupt your Zoom call? You need your own space designed for productivity and privacy. An entire room of the McDowell home plan at McLean is devoted to a home office. No more papers piled up in the corner – two large closets in the office can be configured for your stuff. A door to close at the end of the work day – the office is up a few stairs, separate from the kitchen and family noise and has a door to for privacy and quiet.
- Rocking Chair Back Porch – Sweet tea, summertime in the Carolina’s and a rocking chair mean peace and relaxation. A rocking chair, a good friend and a warm breeze mixed with some fireflies make for a wonderful evening at home. Maybe your will have time for a new hobby like guitar playing or just reading the new novel on your bookshelf.
- Doing the Dishes is More Enjoyable – Really? Maybe it is! The apron front stainless kitchen sink is beyond stylish in this home. It is so practical, too. Standing at the sink you can see the entire backyard. So many windows and natural light turns the chore into an opportunity. The Frigidaire appliance collection and real glass tile backsplash make the kitchen functional and Instagram worthy.
- A Furry Friend Sink – Your dog is so much a part of your family and he deserves to have his own bath. A specially mounted, easy to clean, extra deep utility sink in the garage is perfect his bath and grooming. It is included here and ready with hot and cold running water. (It is ok to use if for yourself, too. It is great for keeping things clean without taking them to the kitchen sink.
This is a high performance home and will save you money every month. This home has a HERS score of 63. That makes is 37% more efficient than a standard built new home. HERS Rating Certificate and Info (PDF)
See more pictures of this available home at 6001 Sandy Point Ln, Belmont NC in Overlake at McLean here. Call/Text Paul Stanger at 704.899.4995 for an appointment to visit today. Neighborhood info is here.