Designing With Trim and Built-Ins!
In order to make the most out of your new home, you may consider adding a couple of built-ins; not only for design, but also for efficiency. So, what exactly should you consider when building those built-ins?
- Organized and well-executed trimmings.
- How can this make the space architecturally more appealing?
- Adding texture, storage options and display items to reflect you and your family.
- Considering the style of the rest of your home for consistency.
- Have your build-in blend in or stand out? Add an accent color to pop, but a neutral for silence.
- Multi-functional build-ins: add pillows on top for reading nook, or stools within for ottomans.
- Add hooks and racks for coats and muddy boots to resolve that daily issue.
Your built-ins should ultimately build in comfort and style to your home. This additional feature, aimed at aiding with organization and space, should only allow you to love your home that much more!
Evans Coghill Homes is a new home builder in the Charlotte, NC area building new homes in Riverwalk, Springfield or Cheval, and River Run. For more information, please visit www.evanscoghill.com.